Job Vacancies in Office Of The District & Sessions Judge, Morigaon
Online applications are invited from the citizens of India as defined under Articles 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up of 6 (Six) existing vacancies of peons in the office of the District & Sessions Judge, Morigaon, Assam. Last Date: 25/October/2021.
Name of Post: Peon
No. of Post: 06
Pay Scale: Rs. 12000-520O0+GP-3900/- (PB-1) and other allowances admissible as per Rules.
AGE: Category wise age limit for the posts, as on the last date of receipt of applications is as under:
|Category||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|OBC / MOBC||18||43|
|ST(P) / ST(H)||18||45|
- Class VIII passed but class XII not passed. ” Candidates who have passed class XII and above are ineligible to apply.”
- Candidates must mention latest employment exchange registration number’
- Candidates must declare their highest qualification. In case of false declaration the candidate will be subject to criminal liability.
Phase I: There will be an objective type Written test of 1-hour duration comprising 50 questions carrying 1 mark each. Questions will be based on General Knowledge, English, Reasoning, Aptitude, etc. of class VIII standard. There will be no negative mark for a wrong answer. Minimum qualifying marks for written examination for the unreserved category will be 50% and that for reserved category will be 40%.
Phase II: On the basis of performance in the written test, candidates in the ratio of 1:5 (in each category) shall be called for viva-voce subject to securing minimum qualifying marks. However, the Selection Board reserves the right to call more candidates for the Viva-voce in case more than one candidate secures the least mark of qualifying for the Viva-voce.
# Candidates have to download ADMIT CARDS online for which link will be activated in due course. Therefore, they are advised to check the above-mentioned link regularly. Candidates must bring and show their admit cards at the time of examination failing which they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to log on to the following link to first register themselves and then fill up the online Application Form as per instruction provided in the said link. https://morigaonjudiciary.gov.in/recruitment/dashboard_rec
- Before applying online, candidates must possess a valid Email ID and mobile phone number which are mandatory for registration. Email id should be kept active. Candidates are requested to note down the Registration Code generated from the system.
- Detailed instructions regarding online application is uploaded in the above link separately. Candidates are requested to go through the instructions carefully before applying.
- No document needs to be uploaded while applying except photo and Signature. However, all the original documents will be checked at the time of Viva voce.
Official Website: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Open Now
Online Application: Apply Now