Vacancies in the Office of National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), New Delhi.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), a Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, invites for recruitment/empanelment of the following manpower purely on a contract basis.
|Sl. No.||Post||No. of Post||Qualification & Experience||Salary|
|01||Sr. PHP Developer cum Project Leader||01||Computer Science/ M.Sc. (IT)/MCA/ B.Tech/ B.E. with 9+ years’ work Experience in the relevant field.||Rs.68,000/-|
|02||Sr. Mobile Application Developer||01||Computer Science/ M.Sc. (IT)/ MCA/ B.Tech/ B.E. with 9+ years’ work experience in the relevant field||Rs.68,000/-|
The application must be submitted ONLINE only for the above post.
For applying please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com. Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding to register and online payment of the fee. The instruction (How to Apply) for filling up the ONLINE Application/ Registration is attached below for reference.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be no more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new Email ID before applying online.
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of passport color photos, signature scan copies, size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fee. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheque, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards registration & application processing fee.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Note: The GST and Bank charges will be borne by the candidates.
- BECIL will not be responsible for any network problems in the submission of online applications.
- Candidates are advised to fill the post judiciously as per the advertisement released by BECIL.
- All the communications are made either on registered email or registered mobile number.
- In case of submission of any false information or false documents, action, as per rules in addition to the complaint with local authorities be made, on the desecration of BECIL.
- No candidate shall make any communication with our client.
- Candidates are requested to enter the details in the online application format carefully. Before the final submission of the application, there will be a preview available to the candidates in case of modification is required. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted and fees once paid will not be refunded.
**Candidates are advised to apply through the above-mentioned website only, candidates will be solely responsible for submitting theirs through any other website. The candidates are requested to check their email & messages regularly. BECIL will inform the selected candidates through email & SMS. BECIL will not be responsible for any delay on the candidate’s part. **
# The last date for submission of application forms is 31.10.2021.
Advertisement Details: Open Now
Official Website: Click Here