AIIMS Patna invites applications for appointment to the posts of Senior Residents on Ad-hoc basis for 89 days (Ref: 873/ AIIMS/Pat/Dir/2017) through walk-in Interviews in the specialty of Ophthalmology as per the schedule and break up of vacancies as under:
Date of Interview: 17/November/2021
No. of Vacant Seats: 04 – UR (03), OBC (01)
Note: Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection. The number of vacancies indicated are provisional and are subject to change without any notice.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 45 years.
Relaxation for SC/ ST candidate up to.a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
In the case of Orthopaedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidate up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 Years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- Qualification: A post-graduate degree i.e., MD/ MS/ DNB/ equivalent in Ophthalmology a Recognized University/ Institute.
- Reporting time: 10:00 am at the Department of Ophthalmology, OPD Building, 4th-floor AIIMS Patna.
- APPLICATION FEE:
- UR & OBC Rs.1,000/-
- No fees are required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft/ Drawn in favour of “AIIMS, Patna” payable at Patna. (Application Fee will be received on the day of Interview) – No other mode of payment in cash or postal order of Cheque will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience, etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
- Persons with disabilities are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with a degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
- Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMO Hostel.
- Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Department of Ophthalmology, OPD Building, 4th floor, AIIMS Patna at 10:00 AM positively on the date of the interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph. The Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of the interview.
They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested:-
I. Certificate of Date of Birth.
II. Certificate of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable. (Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job).
III. MBBS pass Certificate.
IV. MBBS Mark sheets.
V. MBBS Attempt Certificate.
VI. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate.
VII. MBBS Degree.
VIII. MD/ MS/ DNB pass certificate.
IX. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical council.
X. NOC from the present employer (if employed).
- AIIMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the Institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.