Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati 2021 has released employment notification for the recruitment 08 posts in Secretarial Assistant. Interested and Eligible Candidate may report for walk-in-interview with complete bio-data highlighting educational qualification, experience, etc. (supported by copies of certificates and testimonials) before the Selection Committee on the date and time given below.
Name of Post: Secretarial Assistant
No. of Post: 08
Eligibility Criteria:- Qualification and Experience: Graduation Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of one year of experience in the health sector as hospital, diagnostic labs, etc. The candidate should have fluency in the English language with knowledge of letter drafting, official correspondence, etc. The candidate should also possess adequate working knowledge of computer with typing skills, PowerPoint PPTs, Excel, etc.
Age: Below 30 Years.
Consolidated Salary: Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) per month.
Interested eligible candidates may report for walk-in-interview with complete bio-data highlighting educational qualification, experience, etc. (supported by copies of certificates and testimonials) before the Selection Committee on the date & time given below.
Date & Time of Written Exam/MCQ Test: 02/11/2021, 09:30 AM- 10:30 AM (Tuesday).
Date & Time of Skill Test/ Computer Typing Test: 02/11/2021, 12:30 PM (Tuesday).
Date & Time of Interview: 03/11/2021, 02:00 PM (Wednesday).
Only those candidates qualified in the MCQ Test/Written Exam will be called for appearing in the Skill Test and Interview on the given date and time. The list of candidates qualified for appearing in the skill test/interview will be published on the notice board of the institute as well as on the website of the Institute ‘http://www.bbcionline.org/advertisement.php‘ on 02/11/2021.
- Security Deposit: Selected Secretarial Assistant will have to deposit Rs.12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) as Security Deposit, OR will be deducted from the salary in equal installment which will be refunded after successful completion of tenure.
- Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Service/ Semi Govt. Autonomous Bodies of State/ Central Govt. should submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview.
- Submission of incorrect or false information shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- No benefit of Provident fund, Leave Travel concession, Medical claim, any other fringe benefits will be considered since posts are purely on a temporary basis.
- The number of posts mentioned in the advertisement is estimated only, which may vary at the time of recruitment by the management of the institute.
The candidates must reach the venue of MCQ Test/ Written Exam/ Interview at least half an hour prior to commencement of the Test/ Interview.
The selection of candidate will be based on the performance in the MCQ Test/ Written Exam/ Skill Test and viva voce interview.
The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
The above post will be filled purely on temporary basis.
Selected candidate/ appointee will not have any claim for permanent appointment at BBCI.
No TA/DA would be paid for appearing in the interview.
Please note that canvasing/ bribing in any form will be disqualification and would lead to cancellation of candidature.