Recruitment of Constable for newly created Assam Commando Battalions, 2021
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has released an employment notification for the 2450 Constable (AB) vacancies for newly created Assam Commando Battalions. Interested and eligible candidates may Apply Online here.
Advertisement No.: SLPRB/REC/CONST. Commando/476/2021/57
Name of Post: Constable (AB)
Number of Vacancies:
- Male & Transgender: 2220 posts.
- Female: 180 posts.
- Nursing: 50 posts.
Total Vacancies: 2450
- Candidates must be Indian citizens, permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates must register his / her name with a local Employment Exchange of Assam.
- Candidates must speak Assamese or any other State language fluently.
Age: 18 to 21 years as on 01-01-2021 (i.e. the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2003 and on or after 01.01.2000).
Relaxations:- Upper age limit will be relaxed for:
- 5 (five) years in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) and ST(H).
- 3 (three) years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- Additional 3 (three) years in respect of National and International sports person who have represented India/National Team of the state of Assam at the National or International level in the discipline recognized by International Olympic Committee & Indian Olympic Association. This will be over and above the relaxation age as per Govt. existing policy.
- HSLC or Equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council.
- In addition for the posts of Constable (Nursing), Nursing Diploma is necessary.
Candidates must not have knocked knee, flat foot or squint eyes, and colour blindness. Varicose vein shall be considered as disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health. They must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties. The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least Recruitment for UBC-1851 & ABC – 3643 Posts Page 4 of 14 one eye and notpoorerthan6/ 9fortheother without correction .Near vision should be normal.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online through SLPRB website www.slprbassam.in. No other forms of application will be entertained. Candidates must follow the following steps during submission of online application:
- Register in the Portal using valid mobile number.
(Note: Candidates are advised to keep the mobile number unchanged until the recruitment process is over)
- After successful registration candidates will get an Assam Police Recruitment ID. Candidates will have to apply for any posts advertised through SLPRB during the year 2021-2022 by logging in with this ID.
- Candidates will register their profile in the application portal once for all. However, the candidature of those candidates will be cancelled who generate multiple recruitment ID.
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passed certificate & Mark sheet of HSLC / HSSLC examination as applicable.
- Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of Age.
- Employment Exchange registration number.
- Home Guard training and minimum 3 years experience certificate.
- Certificate of registered VDP member and minimum 3 years working experience.
- Caste Certificate from the Competent Authority.
- Permanent Residential Certificate.
- Certificate of NCC from Competent Authority, if any.
- Appointment certificate as SPO issued by the Superintendent of Police, if any.
- Certificate of F.M.M.O. issued by Special Branch, Hqrs. of Assam Police, Kahilipara, Guwahati, if any.
- Basic & Advanced Home Guard training and experienced certificate.
- Certificate for working as member of V.D.P. issued by the Superintendent of Police, if any.
- Transgender Certificate issued by Competent Authority, if any.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority, if any.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Signature .
Starting Date: 13/Dec/2021
Last Date: 12/Jan/2022